Monday, July 20, 2015

The hatred of God

I don't know how many times I've heard people say God is love or Jesus is love. I've heard it from preachers, from Bible study teachers, from family. I've heard all my life that God loves us...loves all people...so much so that He sent His Son to die for them. What I haven't heard is these same people, the ones going around telling people that God loves everyone, teaching that God is love to those that He has saved, to those that belong to Him, and that He has a deep hatred...a vengeful wrath...against the unsaved...against the sinners.


The people that perpetuate the belief that God is simply love do so because they either don't know the truth or because they can't handle the truth. God doesn't love everyone but most people never hear that because the 'Christians' that are teaching that God is love...and only love...never teach about the wrath of God.


This link is to a sermon that teaches against the idea...the erroneous belief...that God is love.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_wrRN-iTbc

No comments:

Post a Comment