Friday, April 10, 2015

He cared enough to say it


Last night I went to bed with earphones in my ears, listening to a sermon that I had never heard before. That was a first for me, I don't generally go to bed listening to anything but I had started this sermon and I wanted to finish it. The message wasn’t new to me. I heard nothing in it that I didn’t know. But the delivery was new, the fact that it was delivered and the location it was delivered.

Those were new.

And I found myself wishing I could be in a congregation just once where such a message was delivered. Not for me but for what it would mean for all the people in the audience. And for the simple fact of knowing someone understood the Truths of Scripture and they cared more about delivering the message of those truths than they did the acceptance of the congregation they were preaching to..

Today I want to share the link to that sermon with you.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=52906154239

No comments:

Post a Comment